Sunday, January 9, 2011

Jours de la recherche du travail

Have been greatly busy with JOB searching for past week or so...its tough and has after effects of sleepless nights and some random hallucination of falling with no earth beneath....scary!!!...But then I come out of it...so its all good as long as I dont get trapped in it for long......

Who wud have thought that I wud come across one of the best book on sarcasm in a store called "Urban Outfitter"....Blame my ignorance if people have already read cover through cover of the book, but to me it was those few minutes of fun and laughter.....the best one from the book was definition of google....."A search engine which takes you to wikipedia where you should have started to begin with" (not exact words but pretty close)....

Anyways the next thing I got to do is to own that book (probably from a much cheaper place than urban outfitter...that place is damn expensive eh!!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment