Sunday, March 24, 2013

Wonderful Sundays!

Weekends are meant for fun, to go out and explore the randomness. Days to break out of mundane daily life and give ourselves a breather. Normally, for me the weekends are spent either working in lab or in bed snoozing the alarm nth time. Even my girlfriend has given up on me and patiently waits for me to finally get out of bed and call her. I must say I can't imagine being with anyone else but her :). Calling her and watching movies together are the only exciting part of weekends.


But for past couple of weekends things have been little different and little more interesting. Last Sunday I was able to drive myself to city and spend a wonderful chilly day with my friends Aroop and Dawn. A day of endless walk, good cheap food and equally good and cheap beer. Dawn's interest in antiques got us a chance to walk through some of the best antique furniture at annual antique show in the city. Over all a wonderful Sunday.



This Sunday  too the fun continued. Shomo, a friend of mine, and his wife were kind enough to invite Divya and I to their place for lunch. Lamb biryani, prawn in coconut sauce, mango chutney and sewaiya made our day followed by random lazy chitter chatter about religion and politics. Over all another wonderful Sunday.
I hope the fun continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment