Sunday, March 25, 2012

The week that was!!

Movies:

Must say Kahani was such a great surprise. Sujoy Ghosh started off his career with Jhankar Beats which garnered rave reviews. However, he sort of lost his touch with what came after that, piece of junk to be very honest. So I was kind of not very hopeful about his new movie Kahani. But the only thing that kept me interested was Vidya Balan. And I am glad I watched it. Vidya is the new hero of bollywood and Sujoy has found his lost mojo. Tight script, edgy direction, superb cast and beautiful Kolakata add up to give us a thrilling movie. It reminds me of another less known thriller Samay.

Finally spring is here. I am loving it.

However there were couple of days of foggy morning which reminded me of Delhi winter. The only thing that was missing was Balbir da dhaba and it would have taken me back to DU days.



No comments:

Post a Comment