Friday, July 29, 2011

Google, Jelly beans and finger tips and tabs

So the question is what would I do without Google? nothing but feel crippled all along.

Google definition: A search engine that takes you to wikipedia.

Now that we are at this topic, here's the list of the websites needed for my survival:
1. Google
2. Wiki
3. Gmail
4. Youtube
5. Scifinder (only reason coz there's only web version available)
6. TFCU (coz they don't really have a good app)
7. Pandora/Grooveshark
8. Letbob (watching movies/showes)
 Now that we are at it I am gonna list some of my fav

1. Google (what would I do without it)
2. Wiki (oh I love spending times here recently I read about Rwanda civil war)
3. Cricinfo (Bleed blue)
4. Hindustantimes (entertaining and keeps me in touch)
6. NYtimes ( I love their editorials, book review and Food/travel section)
7. Gmail (Keeps me saved from O's wrath)
8. IMDB (Cinephile)

Jelly Beans incident happened way back in 2007 when India toured England. In one of the matches, English players tried to crack some joke (as they called it after the incident) by throwing some jelly beans on the pitch. This really pissed the hell out of Zaheer and assuming that it was KP he raised his bat at KP asking him to be in his senses. The commentators didnt actually know the reason being Jelly beans for his outrage. Umpires intervened but nobody knew who threw the beans. Allegedly It was Alestair cook who still has to go past the score of 10 in this test series. Michael Voughn, then the captain of England team  tried to downplay the incident. However, this really pumped Zaheer and propelled him to go for a match winning bowling figure. To my surprise theres no video of this incidence on youtube however there are plenty of print material. Heres a picture of the incidence for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment