Sunday, November 20, 2011

The B'ful ones!!


Ladies
1.       Nandita Das-I met her and she is awesome
2.       Laura Linney-I would like to meet her so that I can put some more words on how great she is…..
3.       Kate Winslet-if the list suggests I am into older women, then hell “yeah” …I loved her in Titanic and I still adore her…although I would prefer if she doesn’t get naked frequently on screen……but I wouldn’t mind if she has to..its her life and who am I to judge.
4.       Waheeda Rehman-She is probably the most beautiful women ever graced silver screen
5.       Manisha Koirala-The natural beauty…know how people have list of actresses where they compare the actual look and on screen look…I still have to find her on the list.
6.       Scarlet Johansson- I wish I could be this guy without being “gay”
7.       Konkana Sen-very difficult for me to keep her out of the list coz she is from my college and I have seen her in person…i have been ragged (hazing as people in US call it) pretty badly in school however I have a regret that it wasn’t her…
Dudes:
1.       Robert Deniro-The true angry young man who never gets old unlike some people who are either forever old or old ungracefully……he has been my favorite from the days of “Mean Street” to “Everybody is fine”

No comments:

Post a Comment