Monday, November 14, 2011

The wanderer is back!!

After a long hiatus I am back to where I belong. Hiding behind the array of words. Past couple of months have been really interesting to say the least. After the New Orleans trip, I was mostly surrounded by work and job applications. Things have been moving smoothly. Trying to experience life as it comes.

Coming thanksgiving weekend I will be off to Columbus, Ohio and then to chicago. Thanks to Aroop & Dawn for inviting me to their house for the dinner. Friday and Saturday I will be in Chicago walking around with my lens doing my favorite thing. I will be staying with Rujanee, artist and teacher, so hoping to have a wonderful time. I hope it doesn't get too cold. On Sunday Aroop and I will be driving back to the city. I will write about it once I am back.

Winter is almost here. Dreading the day when everything will be covered in snow. I do enjoy it partly but after some time it gets too boring and depressing. Here's one from last year.


No comments:

Post a Comment