Saturday, May 14, 2011

Honey and Herbs!!!

I have been trying my best to stay healthy and do little bit of jogging to stay fit. I have been jogging for past few days and now the body has slowly started to get used to it, as in I feel less pain now. Anyways today I had cereals (unsweetened) with milk, banana and honey. it was truely awesome. I read somewhere that eating honey instead of sugar is considerable healthier. The picture may not look too appetizing but don't get fooled by it. 

As I had nothing to do today apart from finishing F&Z by JD Salinger, I decided to take a ride to Trader Joe's to buy some herbs. I like going to Trader Joe's or for that matter any grocery stores and explore different kinds of spices, food etc. In my opinion herbs at TJ are relatively cheaper than any other place. Anyways came back home and decided to cook French Toast with honey and asparagus for dinner.It came out really good. Honey has always been my favorite and it surely gave a nice sweet tinge to it. The bread was a bit soggy but it would have been better to toast the bread before cooking with eggs. May be next time. 

Time to watch "Emperor's new groove", a very unknown and highly underrated Disney movie,suggested by one of my friends D.

No comments:

Post a Comment