Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Oh those sunny days.....

As I have mentioned before, I completely despise rain. It's the time of spring, a season of sunny days and warm breeze, and for god sake please don't make it gloomy and morose. I am not even working in lab and for somebody like me who has nothing better to do, the weather is making it worse. Don't get me wrong, I love gloomy weather but only during winter. The reason being, even with sun around, winter doesn't feel any warmer. So,  rather have a gloomy and cloudy weather, at least I won't be fooled by the sun. But, seriously, who would want such a morose weather during spring.

Anyways, I got a chance to cook roasted chicken with garlic, parsley and lemon. It came out real good. I could taste the inside of the chicken as well. Along with chicken I had toasted garlic bread and asparagus. Yummmyy!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment