Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Rebirth

So finally after five and half years of trial and tribulation, I have gone past the barrier. There was a lot of excitement before everything happened however now that all this is behind me, there's no different feeling and least to say that there's any excitement left. I wouldn't deny the fact that when I was walking upstairs after my defense, there was a silence of relief  but that lasted only for few moments or so. And now that moment is billion seconds behind I am bored to death.

"I have nothing to do. Hence it would be better if I go HOME and let people do whatever they are busy with."

So I have decided to learn new things and use this free time before I am sucked into the world of agony and pain. Now the question is where to start from. Some of the things that are floating in my mind are:
1. Exploring music and learning about new band
2. Trying my hands at cooking
3. Movies (to start with IMDB top 250)
4. Drinks (cocktails)
5. Biking around Stony Brook
6. Getting back to photography
7. Learn tit-bits of different gibberish (as in language)
8.  and of course "Blogging" about these experiences

So let it begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment